ASTORIA — The 2nd Saturday Astoria Art Stroll will be held from midday to 8 p.m. on Saturday.
1. Reduce Columbia Q Heart, 171 W. Bond St.
Showcasing quite a few new and neighborhood proficient artists in just the LGBTQIA+ neighborhood.
2. Astoria Artwork Loft, 106 3rd St.
That includes collage artist Jennifer Goodenberger and photographer Andy Cier. Visit the Artwork Loft from 1 to 4 p.m.
3. West Coastline Artisans Gallery, 160 10th St.
New art by Cat Loyd and Chris Minnick, along with just lately hung art by Michael Muldoon and Terrie Remington. There will be champagne and brownies following 5 p.m. to celebrate the gallery’s next anniversary.
4. McVarish Gallery, 160 10th St.
New paintings from Carrie Williams, Tom Giesler, Hickory Mertsching, Morrison Pierce and Thomas World-wide-web and drawings from Portland’s Ben Hucke.
5. Angi D Wildt Gallery, 106 10th St.
Featuring artist Richard Burke, whose operate involves wooden sculptures, now in addition cast in bronze, concrete and aluminum. Meet up with the artist from 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
6. Paul Polson Studio Gallery, 100 10th St.
Presenting paintings designed by North Coastline and Astoria artist Paul Polson. His Strata and Pipe sequence is also on exhibit.
7. Kit’s Apothecary, 1004 Maritime DriveFeaturing new artwork by artist Coastal Phoenix in The Solarium. Use your fanciest hat and descend the spiral staircase to delight in the unveiling of Kit’s private 1920s pendant collection. Tarot and tea leaf readings, way too.
8. Foragers, 1004 Maritime Travel
Presenting the most recent artwork from DaydreamD and resident artists Jaz NorthCoast, AutumnEves Art and NorseWest WoodShop.
9. Unusual Sisters Freak Boutique, 1004 Maritime Generate Suite D
Unveiling the World’s Tiniest Disco and a peek into the deep darkish forest. Stone Soup Salon with sangria in the Portal.
10. KALA, 1017 Marine Drive
Featuring new work by collage artists Joi Smith and Sid Deluca. Acoustic- pop singer and songwriter Mystery Lee performs at 7 p.m. with Kyle Manship on drums.
11. Brumfield Gallery, 1033 Marine GenerateThat includes Cary Weigand’s exhibition of ceramic sculpture. Ruth Hinter’s exhibit of oil and chilly wax paintings proceeds. The gallery will also demonstrate new summary functions by Jen Crowe.
12. Imogen Gallery, 240 11th St.
Demonstrating the operate of marble sculptor M.J. Anderson and painter Christos Koutsouras in “To the Ends of the Earth.”
13. Astoria Institute of Tunes and Centre for the Arts, 1159 Maritime Travel
Showcasing regional artist Roy Sanchez’s watercolor and ink portraits. Also featuring Cicely Gilman’s electronic art and collage operate, Ivan Sultan’s medieval encouraged chainmail necklaces, earrings and bracelets and work by TKO, Paul Gagnon and Lisa Ackerman.
14. Ashriver Woodworks, 229 14th St.Ashriver Woodworks is a family members organization that specializes in epoxy home furnishings and household decor as well as reclaimed home furnishings that is built to very last a life span.
15. Bridge & Tunnel Bottleshop & Taproom, 1390 Duane St.
Exhibiting photography by Rob Burns.
16. ARTstoria Gallery, 1168 Commercial St.
ARTstoria opening present. “Home, Roam, and Garden,” the consequence of curiosity and nearby meanderings. Acrylic paintings, prints, playing cards and journals by artist and gallery owner Connie Dillon.
17. RiverSea Gallery, 1160 Commercial St.
Presenting “It’s Continue to the Ships,” a show of watercolors by Astoria artist Noel Thomas. A reception will be held from midday to 8 p.m. Meet up with Thomas from 4 to 7 p.m.
18. Forsythea, 1124 Industrial St.
That includes artist Annie Eskelin’s “Coastal Abstractions.”
19. Oscar de’ Masi Art Gallery, 1145 Commercial St.
Featuring work by artist Liv Joyce, artisan home furnishings from Paige Demasi, woodwork from Jeff Spears and waterclolors from Karl Hauer. Oscar de’ Masi has both prints and originals in his signature fashion.
20. Art Totale, 395 11th St.
Presenting “Silver Rose.” Set up, fiber, lights viewable all day. Evening hrs highlighted for light-weight show.
21. Cambium Gallery, 1030 Duane St.
That includes Portland abstract artist Lucas Servera. Are living portray general performance from 5 to 7 p.m.
22. Astoria Visible Arts, 1000 Duane St.Showcasing Portland-based mostly artists Tia Factor and Daniela Naomi Molnar for “the shimmer,” an show about when two things say yes in distinct instructions.