From Morris Arts:
Phone for Artists – Morris Arts Fest
An Outside Artwork Show & Sale at Lewis Morris Park
On Oct. 2 2021, (rain date: Oct. 3) from 1:30-5:30 pm, in collaboration with the Morris County Park Fee, Morris Arts will current Morris Arts Fest, an outside artwork show and sale showcasing Morris County space visual artists, musicians and performers.
At present, Morris Arts has issued a Connect with FOR ARTISTS – such as visible artists, musicians and performers to participate in this enjoyable and family members-pleasant afternoon of the arts!
When: On Oct. 2 (rain date Oct. 3), 2021, from 1:30 – 5:30pm
Wherever: Lewis Morris Park (Doe Meadow Place) at 270 Mendham Rd, Morris Township.
Deadline to Implement: Sept. 24, 2021
How to Use:
To start out the application course of action, make sure you electronic mail the subsequent facts listed here.
1. Artist identify
2. Brief bio or summary of artwork
3. Image examples of the artwork you would like to convey to the event or clip of your new music
4. Artist web-site or media webpage. (if applicable)
If permitted, you will be emailed the registration link to confirm your registration. The registration payment is $25 and is non-refundable.
• All artwork mediums are suitable to utilize.
• The registration charge to participate is $25.
• The registration rate is non-refundable and due at the time of application acceptance.
• Exhibitors can convey a smaller tent (10×10) and have to be ready to continue to be for the whole party.
• Exhibitors have to keep with their artwork for the duration of the occasion.
• Exhibitors are not permitted to promote meals or beverage or any other products on web page.
• All present-day Covid suggestions will be followed.
• Morris Arts will not consider a revenue commission for any artwork bought.
• Electrical hook-up will not be out there for exhibitors.
• Pets are not permitted.
Set-up and break-down:
• Set-up starts no before than 10:30 am on Saturday, Oct. 2 (or on the rain day of Sunday, Oct. 3).
• All established-up items (e.g., tables, chairs, easels, and many others.) are the artists’ responsibility to carry and go onto the industry.*
• All established-up and break-down is exclusively the duty of the artist.
• Break-down could not happen in advance of 5:30 pm and will have to be finished by 7:00 pm.
• Exhibit space must be still left trash no cost.
*If you have physical limitation and will need to be shut to the parking good deal you should mention that in your application electronic mail. We will consider to accommodate you the best we can. There is a grassy financial institution to surmount from the parking into the area.
Be sure to be aware: Doe Meadow space at Lewis Morris Park will have restrooms and parking. You will be setting up in the open area which is why personalized tents are inspired.
There will be parking in the Doe Meadow parking region. For more information and facts on Lewis Morris Park pay a visit to listed here.
Inquiries? Please call Jody.
Morris Arts, in Morristown, NJ, is a not-for-income corporation established in 1973 committed to creating community by the arts. Using the arts to encourage, link and have interaction, Morris Arts serves as a source for Morris County with a specific aim on arts programming in the faculties and in the local community, arts advocacy, artistic placemaking and help of the Morris Location group of artists and arts organizations.
The New Jersey State Council on the Arts has awarded the Morris Arts a “Citation of Excellence” and specified it as a “Major Company Organization” in recognition of its “solid heritage of company excellence, sizeable activity and wide community company.”