The Columbus School of Art & Design (CCAD) is launching a new nine-part on-line lecture collection, CCAD Is aware Retail, showcasing sector leaders sharing insights on every little thing from physical-environment storytelling to solving the buyer working experience equation. Retail executives from Timberland and Bathtub & Physique Operates are between the presenters. All functions are no cost, but registration is necessary.
The sequence kicked off Feb. 18 with “The 2020 Effect: Retail in ‘21 and Further than,” hosted by Chuck Palmer, a retail and buyer conduct specialist and operator of ConsumerX Retail. Additional periods (all of which start at noon EST or EDT) consist of:
- March 4: Bevan Bloemendaal, Previous VP of World-wide Environments and Creative Expert services, Timberland, offers “Complete-Brained: The Benefit of the Journey”
- March 18: Lee Peterson, EVP of Believed Management & Internet marketing at WD Companions, provides, “The retailer of the foreseeable future is not a retail store”
- April 1: “The Electric power of Practical experience” with Jennifer Peterson, Chief Government at Easton at Steiner + Associates
- April 15: “Emotionally Compelling Storytelling in the Actual physical Entire world & Why Larger Undoubtedly Is not Much better” with innovation retail govt Ed Hofmann
- April 29: “Generating destinations for people,” with Brian Bernstein, Principal at REALM Collective
- May perhaps 13: “The Significance of Seriously Realizing Your Consumer,” with Tom Ramsey, CMO at Bath & Entire body Functions and
- May 27: “The 4 Equations of CX (Customer Knowledge), No Math Needed,” with Dave Cherry, Principal and Executive Advisor at Cherry Advisory.
The CCAD Knows Retail lecture collection capabilities marketplace specialists who serve on the Advisory Board for CCAD’s quickly-to-start Master of Specialist Reports in Retail Design. The new system, which is predicted to start afterwards this calendar year, is currently pending Increased Finding out Commission approval.
To discover additional about the CCAD Knows Retail sequence, which proceeds via June 10, 2021, and to register to go to, take a look at ccad.edu/ccadknowsretail.