• Spring Exhibition: CMU Department of Art & Style via May perhaps 8, cmich.edu/colleges/cam/uag/Web pages/calendar.aspx.
• Erin Situation “Womanfolk” exhibition: Saginaw Art Museum, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, noon to 5 p.m. Wednesdays by way of Fridays via June 30, $7, $5 pupils/seniors, saginawartmuseum.org, 989-754-2491.
• Exceptional Visuals from Tuskegee Institute: Early 20th century visuals at grpmcollections.org/Element/collections/335. Also view historical photos about Lincoln, lumbering, World War I, other topics.
• “Windows GR”: Artwork show at The Grand Rapids Community Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, no cost with normal admission ($2-12) and readily available at grpmcollections.org.
• Beautifully Manufactured: the Artis Selection of African American Fantastic Artwork, noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays by Fridays, Saginaw Artwork Museum, museum admission $7, $5 students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org/exhibition/wonderfullymade, 989-754-2491.
• Pendulum Lounge: 4:30-8 p.m. Thursdays at the Midland Middle for the Arts, 1801 W. St. Andrews St., Midland, reside audio, cocktails, little plates, visible artwork demos, trivia and additional, indoor and out of doors, midlandcenter.org/exhibits-tickets/pendulum-lounge.
• John Shea Trio Fb Are living Live performance: 6:30 p.m. Fridays, 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturdays, facebook.com/johnsheamusic.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. each Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with May: 7 p.m. just about every Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pleasure: 2 p.m. every day, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• The Mt. Pleasurable Discovery Museum: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursdays by Mondays. Admission $8, savings for seniors, teams and armed service, 5093 E. Remus Highway, Mt. Enjoyable mpdiscoverymuseum.org, 989-317-3221.
• STEM Competition: The Midland Centre for the Arts is accepting apps by means of April 23 from pupils in K-8 to participate in the May possibly 22 STEM Festival. MidlandCenter.org/STEMfestival.
• Camp Curious: The Grand Rapids Public Museum accepting registration for summer time courses for children pre-K as a result of 12th grade. Costs begin at $35 grpm.org/EduClasses.
• Mt. Nice Speedway: 7:45 p.m. April 30, gates open up 5 p.m., 4658 E. River Road, Mt. Pleasurable, 989-773-2387
• EatPlayGrow: A person-hour, eight-7 days lessons on advancement and health and fitness hosted by Grand Rapids Public Museum for parents and little ones pre-K and youthful, tiny group settings at 10:30 a.m. or 2 p.m. Sign-up at grpm.org.
• Artist Submissions: Through May 1, The Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum invites sculptors inside of 200 miles of the museum to submit work for the “2021 Regional Biennial Juried Sculpture Exhibition,” July 10-Oct. 2 marshallfredericks.org, 989-964-7125.
• Tremendous Simple Character Images: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. May possibly 1, Audubon Woods Protect W. Wing and S. Gilmore Roadways, Mt. Nice, chippewawatershedconservancy.org.
• Citizen Science Training for Angler Counts: Learn how to document fishing action on the Grand River, 6 p.m. May perhaps 5 at The Grand Rapids Public Museum. Registration required, all ages welcome grpm.org/CitizenScience. Masks and social distancing required.
• Clare Smaller Company Week: Consumer appreciation & reward certification giveaways May 3-9, facebook.com/ClareChamber.
• Farmers Industry: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Might 6, Island Park, 301 E. Andre St., Mt Pleasant, fb.com/mpfarmersmarket.