SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Suffolk Peanut Fest is coming again for its 43rd 12 months.
The function is slated for Friday, October 8, via Sunday, Oct 10, 2021, at the Suffolk Executive Airport. This year’s topic is “Music, Mullets & Motorsports ~ A Fully 80’s Vibe!”
Normal admission is $10 per man or woman, ages 10 and under are cost-free. Sunday, October 10, is Armed service Appreciation Day and active and retired military households will acquire half off their admission with suitable ID.
Occasion-goers are in for an array of 1980’s-themed family exciting, reside new music, costumes, décor and additional.
The Suffolk Peanut Fest Principal Phase will feature hugely acclaimed, nationally touring tribute bands showcasing common 1980’s genres. A second stage in the new “Open Air Peanut Lounge” will present a selection of leisure, ranging from community faculty new music programs, champion clogging teams to regional musicians and bands.
A new Roller Rink will also debut at this year’s party for people to show off their most effective 1980’s skating moves.
Suffolk Peanut Fest Major Stage Line-up
- 3:00 p.m. Island Boy (Shrimp Feast leisure)
- 9:00 p.m. Chase & Ovation: Celebrating the New music of Prince
- 2:30 p.m. Long gone Nation (Knoxville Tennessee’s Premier 80’s State Protect Band)
- 4:30 p.m. Earth, Wind & Hearth Tribute Band
- 7:00 p.m. Mullett – The Leading Rockers for Hair Band Fanatics
- 9:00 p.m. Yellow Brick Highway: A Tribute to Elton John
- 2:30 p.m. The Deloreans
- 5:00 p.m. Frontiers: The Final Journey Tribute Band