Our Health is Really worth a Shot! troubles San Diego County youth and younger grownups to raise awareness about the relevance of the COVID-19 vaccine via online video and visible art. Qualified contributors will be organized into 3 groups: ages 12–14, ages 15–17, and ages 18–24, to likely spot in Platinum, Gold, or Silver types for the chance to obtain a selection of prizes. Winning submissions will earn present card awards sponsored by San Diego County Credit rating Union with $1,200 awarded to the Platinum problem winner.
Members from three groups may possibly submit an entry from any a person of the adhering to choices:
- Reel Talk — Produce a 15- to 60-second online video responding to a person of the following inquiries:
- “Why is getting vaccinated for COVID-19 significant to you?”
- “What are you most thrilled to get back again to following you are fully vaccinated?
- Vax Facts — Produce/layout a visual art piece highlighting at least a person reality about COVID-19 vaccines (For instance: a portray, meme, poster, handout, flyer, or infographic)
- Outside of the Shot — Make a 15- to 60-second movie or visual artwork piece that showcases a constructive effects produced achievable simply because of the vaccine.
The submission period is open by 11:59 p.m. on June 14. Only a single submission for each participant.
The County of San Diego is seeking for good messages and visuals to share with other youth and younger grownups. Judging requirements features precision of info, attractiveness to youth, originality, creativity, concept, and inspiration.
Go to Coronavirus-SD.com/Obstacle to study more and get started out.