Sunline Transit Agency’s 7th yearly Pupil Art Contest is now open for submission. College students can enter their artwork for a opportunity to have it displayed on the facet of a zero-emission bus for a 12 months!
This year’s topic is “Driving the Long run of Sustainability in the Coachella Valley.”
Learners can add their artwork at www.SunLine.org/studentart
Contest regulations for each and every grade stage:
CONTEST Procedures FOR ELEMENTARY College College students (GRADES K-5TH) AND
Middle School Students (GRADES 6-8TH):
• Artwork may possibly contain crayons, paint, markers, or colored pencils. No digital media recognized.
• Artwork really should incorporate buses and landmarks that are one of a kind to the Coachella Valley (for illustration: windmills).
• The SunLine logo ought to appear on any drawings of buses.
• Artwork Should include things like a created concept about how general public drives foreseeable future sustainability for the environment and ought to be incorporated into the design.
• All phrases will have to be spelled properly.
• The back again of the poster should consist of the pursuing facts and it ought to be legible: student’s complete title, make contact with cell phone number, electronic mail deal with, grade amount, college title, and teacher’s title.
• Just about every scholar could post only one poster design and style. The layout ought to be original function established by the college student. The poster should evaluate 8.5 x 11” extensive. The style and design ought to be laid out horizontally and submitted on normal paper or significant paper these kinds of as poster or card inventory.
For a PDF checklist of the K-8th grade policies, Click Here
CONTEST Procedures FOR Substantial School Learners (GRADES 9-12th):
• Artwork might be composed of digital media (pictures, graphic layout) or conventional artwork (paint, markers or coloured pencils).
• Art must include buses and landmarks that are unique to the Coachella Valley (for illustration: windmills).
• The SunLine emblem must seem on any drawings or images of buses.
• Artwork Need to incorporate a prepared message about how public drives long run sustainability for the environment and must be incorporated into the style.
• All words must be spelled properly.
• The back of the poster must include things like the adhering to facts and it ought to be legible: student’s whole identify, get in touch with mobile phone number, email handle, grade stage, university identify, and teacher’s name.
• Just about every student might submit only one particular layout. The style ought to be authentic work produced by the pupil. The structure need to measure 8.5 x 11” extensive. The design ought to be laid out horizontally and submitted on frequent paper or hefty paper this kind of as poster or card inventory.
For a PDF checklist of the 9-12th grade rules, Click Here
Essential Information ABOUT SUBMISSION:
• Submission: Upload artwork illustrations or photos at www.SunLine.org/studentart (see base of web site)
• Trying to keep Artwork: All learners Will have to keep their artwork submission right up until the success have been declared. The finalists will be delivered an envelope to mail their artwork to SunLine. This is a prerequisite to have your artwork positioned on a bus or bus shelter.
A winner will be established from every single of the grade level classes for a full of 3 (3) very first put winners.
The initial location winners will have his or her artwork fully wrapped on a hydrogen electric gasoline cell bus. The profitable entry will also be posted on SunLine’s web page, SunLine.org, or other printed/ electronic supplies. The next and third area winners will have his or her artwork shown at a area bus shelter in the Coachella Valley.
All artwork gets the home of SunLine Transit Company and might be made use of for promoting, profits or marketing reasons that may well include regional media protection with appropriate credit history to the artist. By getting into the contest, you consent to have your identify and photograph surface as just one of the winners. To down load the entry information packet, simply click here.
For far more information about the contest, make contact with the Advertising Division by electronic mail at [email protected] or cellular phone 760-343-3456.
Stop by SunLine.org/studentart for downloadable simple fact sheets and informational videos.
You can see the artwork of the finalists for the 6th Annual Pupil Artwork Contest below:
Resource website link